REGISTER TODAY FOR ONE SHABBOS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!
We are all observant Jews! But within the struggle is great, as we struggle to feel a deep, true, REAL connection with Hashem, His Torah and Mitzvos. The modern day and age has challenged us greatly. And if we could only figure out what to do to enhance our lives….
The Impassioned Emunah weekend getaway, hosted by the Eliezer Institute a project of Priority-1, has become one of the most anticipated events of the year, proactively addresses these issues. Alongside the company of dynamic Rabbonim and educators at the forefront of our community, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of an immersive, vibrant Shabbos experience. It will be a weekend to remember, as you engage in the question and answer panels, enjoy the luxurious environment and gourmet cuisine, all while focusing on building a passionate relationship with Hashem and to strengthen our Emunah and Bitachon.
Spend a Shabbos enjoying inspiring lectures, 5-star accommodations, a comprehensive childcare program, exciting entertainment, gourmet cuisine, and stimulating question and answer panels.
Read more details below
Registration for Impassioned Emunah Seminar
- The advertised cost per child is for children sharing a room with adults. Should you require an additional room for only children, there will be a $250 room fee in addition to the children’s rates.
- All children need to be registered through the registration page regardless of age.
- The price of babysitting is included in the child’s registration. If any child was not registered your credit card will be charged at the time of check-in.
- Refrigerators must be requested beforehand due to limited availability.
- There are Junior suites and Executive suites available. For accommodations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 516-295-5700 ext: 107.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE: If you are registering as a single adult and you plan to share the room with someone else, you must either include them in the same reservation as you or you give The Eliezer Institute full discretion to pair you up with whoever is available to be paired.
The event will be led by Rabbi Shaya Cohen, Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivas Zichron Aryeh and founder of Priority-1, who has extensive experience addressing the issues and obstacles involved in maintaining a vibrant Emunah and Bitachon. He will be sharing his perspective, as well as teaching strategies to impart passionate Emunah and Bitachon to the next generation
Other speakers include:
- Rabbi Aryeh Z. Ginzberg, Rav of the Chofetz Chaim Torah Center of Cedarhurst and the founding Rav of Ohr Moshe Torah Institute in Hillcrest, Queens. He is also a charismatic speaker and prolific writer who is constantly sought after for his insight and guidance.
- Rabbi Eytan Kobre J.D, an editor of Mishpacha Magazine and Dialogue: A journal for Torah issues and ideas. He is also a profound thinker and writer on critical current issues.
- Rabbi Noach Light, Rav of East Boca Kehilla and director of the Beis Medrash Halacha in Yeshiva Tiferes Torah and a dynamic spokesperson for Torah hashkafa.
As well as many more dynamic speakers.
The event will be held in the spacious and modern Crowne Plaza hotel in Danbury, CT. Equipped with beautiful and comfortable guest rooms as well as over 26,000 sq feet of flexible and open space, the hotel grounds offer the perfect place to relax and reconnect. The Impassioned Emunah seminar will be occupying the entire hotel for the duration of the weekend.
We are proud to be joined by Prime Events by Mindel Chaya who will be showcasing their unique cuisine. Mindel Chaya’s team, headed by renowned chef Erick Morales, is famous for creating scrumptious, one-of-a-kind dishes. They have pioneered an approach that combines a rigid insistence on freshness with a remarkable grasp of food chemistry and an eye towards originality, helping to create a full line of excellent savory dishes. With multiple-course gourmet meals and a 24-hour tea room stocked with Prime Events’ latest confectionary creations, guests will be treated to a culinary experience that they will not forget.
Daycare: The Impassioned Emunah seminar will be providing comprehensive daycare for guest’s children. Featuring experienced Morahs and a wide range of activities, the children will be thoroughly entertained throughout the weekend, allowing guests to focus on the lectures and discussion panels, secure in the knowledge that their children are having a blast.
We are pleased to be hosting Yedidim Choir who will be leading a Friday night kumzitz as well as lending their beautiful voices to enhance the Tefillos. Additionally, renowned singer Eli Levin will be leading a lively concert performance on Motzei Shabbos.
The Impassioned Emunah retreat was created to address a pressing need – to inspire an enhanced passion for Emunah and Bitachon in participants’ minds and hearts, as well as create a forum to solve the latest issues facing our communities. Due to generous donations from forward-thinking benefactors, Priority-1 has been able to set admission rates at below-cost prices. See below for specifics.